In my almost twenty years of experience programming robots, I have carried out the following projects, among others:
- Removal of assembly strips from a bending machine including stacking in a bar rack
- Picking up of mixed tinned ingots from an accumulating conveyor belt and stacking on pallets
- Picking up shelves from a pallet and depositing them on a floor anchor machine
- Feeding squared lumber for door and window frames into a milling machine with subsequent removal of the finished parts
- Camera-based gripping of electronic circuits from a tray and feeding them to a component tester
- Removal of furniture handles from a zinc injection moulding machine with subsequent thread forming
- Removal of various types of components from plastic injection moulding systems with subsequent post-processing, such as sprue trimming, flame treatment, inspection, etc. Customers from the automotive sector.
- Stacking of clinkers of various formats from kiln cars with vacuum grippers. Placing clinker bricks on pallets
- Introduction of ABB robots.
- Program development for sample handling with ABB robots. Establishing socket communication with a host computer. Service and commissioning in India, China, Iceland and Germany.
- Construction and co-development of milling machines for the automotive industry. International commissioning.